Human Nutrition and Dietetics (MSHND/PHND)
This 2-years program will provide the advanced knowledge of nutrition and prevention of disease with food in consort with strong clinical, analytical and research skills in the field of Diet & Nutritional Sciences.
16 years of Education or equivalent degree with at least 2.5 CGPA (out of 4.00) in semester system 1st div / 66% in annual system with graduation in followings
• M.Sc in Food and Nutrition (2 years)
• Doctor of Dietetics and Nutritional Sciences (5 years)
• BS (Hons) Food Science and Technology (4 years)
• BS (Hons) Agriculture-Food Technology (4 years)
• BS Food Science and Nutrition (4 years)
This professional program is for the student’s community to provide them the latest techniques in the field of Diet & Nutritional Sciences worldwide. After completing this program, they can work in public and private sectors.